NOTE

This blog is built for common people,Ayurvedic doctors and students, its my small effort to guide you to know more about Ayurvedic Science.Ihis work is a compilation work of relevant data's that I have collected from different source.If you have any complaint regarding the information's contact me through my e-mail address.Hope this blog will help you to know theories of Ayurveda Science.I am Dr.Pouse Poulose Puthussery,if you want my Online Consultation and Advice contact me in my e-mail I.D pousepoulose@gmail.com

WARNING

"SELF-TREATMENT IS DANGEROUS AND DON'T DO ANY SELF-TREATMENT BY READING THE INFORMATION THAT I SHARED IN THIS BLOG.USE MEDICAL INFORMATION THAT I SHARED ONLY UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF A AYURVEDIC DOCTOR"

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Moti Bhasma with its indication,ingredients and usage






Moti Bhasma with its indication,ingredients and usage


Active Ingredients
Pearl And Ghritkumari Rasa


Therapeutic Use
Antacid, Nervine, Sedative & Alterative. Used In Hyperacidity, Phthisis, Asthma, Cough & Nervous Excitement , Growing Children & Pregnant Women.


Dose : 65 to 130 mg with honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor of Ayurveda Treatment Methods and Practice

My Photo


A self- motivated Ayurvedic professional with extensive knowledge in the holistic health sciences.I had finished my B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery) from Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Colleges Ollur, Thrissur and now pursuing my M.S(ayu) Shalya Tantra from Alvas Ayurvedic Medical College,Moodbidri. I have worked with Ashtavaidyan Alathiyur Narayanan Nambi in S.N.A Nursing home, Kottapuram ,Thrisssur.He is my great teacher and Guru. Also had a proven expertise as a monthly visiting physician in Kottakal Arya Vaidya Sala Agency, Khammam ,Anthra Pradesh in general medicine .Also had specialized in Ayurvedic surgical management of hemorrhoids with  Kshar soothra management and management of other anorectal disorders. I am also a well known blogger doing blogging for the last 5 years treated more than two thousand patients online.This is my blog address http://ayurvedictreatmentmethod.blogspot.in ,if you want my consultation contact me in my e-mail address pousepoulose @gmail.com

|| Satyameva Jayate ||

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवंतु

Place of Dr.Pouse Poulose Puthusserry

This is the google map view of my small village Kokkunnu.Its here I spent my childhood times.But now I am staying at thrissur at thaikkattussery.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Ayurveda Treatment & Practice